MP Gymnastics is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This privacy notice sets out the ways in which we may process your personal data, your rights in relation to our processing and other matters.
This privacy notice applies in relation to information exchanged via our website, in-store, in correspondence or otherwise. By providing us with any information about yourself, you are accepting and agreeing to the practices described in this privacy notice.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 until 24 May 2018 and thereafter the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679, the “GDPR”), the data controller is Indexdivision Unipessoal Lda., registered in Portugal, with the VAT PT515518624. By Data Controller, this means Indexdivision Unipessoal Lda. determines the purposes and way in which any personal data are, or will be, processed.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
This is information that you give us by filling in forms on our website, by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise, and while you are in-store. It includes information you provide when you register to use our site, open an account, subscribe to our mailing list, search for a product, place an order on our site, apply for any job via our site, use our social media platforms, enter a competition, promotion and when you report a problem with our site, products or services. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information, clothing sizes, and in relation to any job application – employment history, education records and other details relevant to your application.
If you provide any information about any other individuals such as friends or family, you warrant to us that you are entitled to provide that information to us and to authorise us to process it on the same basis as we will process the rest of the data that you provide about yourself.
In order to personalise your website experience, we may also gather information about the devices you use to access our sites (desktop and mobile), this may include the following: technical information, including IP (Internet Protocol) address used to connect your device to the Internet.
PURPOSES FOR WHICH WE MAY PROCESS YOUR INFORMATION
We may use this information:
- to process, fulfil and provide you with information relating to your orders;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we offer, so long as, where required by law, you have given the relevant consent;
- to notify you about changes to our products and services;
- for fraud and theft prevention;
- to ensure that content from our sites is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- if you have submitted a job application, in order to evaluate and manage that application, and to manage your employment if you are successful;
- for our own legal and risk management purposes;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our sites about goods or services that may interest you.
Please note that, where you are asked to provide information to us which is of a sort that is necessary to enable us to perform a contract or fulfil a request that you make (e.g. contact, delivery or payment information) – if you do not do so, we may not be able to perform your contract or fulfil your request.
WHO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH AND WHY
MP Gymnastics works with a number of trusted suppliers, agencies and businesses in order to provide you with the highest quality products and services you expect from us e.g. delivery companies, product technicians, amongst others.
Some of the categories of third parties with whom we share your data are:
- business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with you;
- advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you;
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our sites.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The data that we collect from you will be stored on our servers or those of our service providers.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our sites; any transmission is at your own risk.
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
Any changes we make to our privacy notice in the future will be posted on this page and, where appropriate, notified to you by e-mail. Please check back frequently to see any updates or changes to our privacy notice.
Questions, comments and requests regarding this privacy notice are welcomed and should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.